Sunday, April 26, 2009

Closing Due To Racism

Well, everyone out there in the Bird Snatching community, it's my sad and debilitating honor to introduce our final blog with the words "Closing Due To Racism." Well, everyone out there in the Bird Snatching community, I just have two words for you:

Sorry.

We don't always realize when we're being racist, and I think that's half the fun, but the other half of the fun is knowing when you've taken your racism too far. Over the last few months of running this website, I've definitely never taken racism very far, so I'm closing as a precaution rather than because of any sort of necessity, of which there is none.

Bon Voyage, my vixenite, skull-haunted, dream-swiping Bird Snatchers. So Long Forever.

Love,
LaYzEe

1 comment:

  1. NEWS-----NEWS-----NEWS----NEWS----NEWS

    Racism abolished by Papal Decree.

    28, April 2009
    Jake Plummer

    Catholics were stunned today by a papal declaring that the election of U.S. President Barack Obama has ushered in an era of race "blindness." The Pope, through an official edict rarely used to comment on secular matters, stated "Racism is effectively over. I don't want any more of my people to be racist, because it's no longer possible."

    Papal officials did not respond to requests for comments on this article.

    ReplyDelete